You can study AI without a degree, but it may not be as easy as you think. There are many online resources available to help you learn about AI, but they can be difficult to find and navigate. Additionally, most AI research is done by university professors and students, so it can be hard to keep up with the latest advances without a degree.
That said, it is possible to learn about AI on your own. Start by familiarizing yourself with the basics of machine learning. Once you understand the basics, you can begin to explore more advanced topics on your own.
There are a few ways to learn machine learning:
1. Take an online course: There are many online courses available that can teach you the basics of machine learning. Some courses are free, while others are paid.
2. Read books and articles: There are many excellent books and articles available on machine learning. Reading these can help you understand the basics and learn about more advanced topics.
3. Attend conferences: Attending machine learning conferences can be a great way to learn about the latest advances in the field and meet other people interested in machine learning.
4. Join online communities: There are many online communities dedicated to machine learning. These can be a great resource for finding resources and asking questions.
5. Experiment: The best way to learn machine learning is to experiment with it yourself. Try implementing machine learning algorithms on your own data sets.
Learning machine learning can be difficult, but it is possible to learn on your own. However, it may be helpful to get a degree in AI if you want to pursue a career in the field.